Monday, August 07, 2006

Researchers Find Link Between Sex and Sexy Music

Well, I found it too. It has something to do with the way they put "sexy" before the word "music."

I can totally understand what they're talking about. When I first heard "I Want To Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles, I was overcome with uncontrollable urges to hold hands. Any hands. It didn't even matter. I was hand indiscriminate. I would have held the hand of an amoeba if it had one. Inhibitions were lowered! Moral degradation was imminent! Fortunately, I was able to listen to some more wholesome music before I slipped into a graveyard spiral of ethical ambiguity and destroyed values.

On a more serious note (maybe like a B-flat), I do understand the importance of monitoring what kids listen to and watch. Can we just come to less obvious conclusions in these studies?