Friday, April 07, 2006

Email of the Day (Possibly Email of the Year Due to Lack of Other Contenders)

The following email was received this afternoon.

"Hey! listen, i think this site is superbs and awesome! i was wonderin if i can come and can come work for you sometime in the next future. i am fine at looking up articles and placing information in your lap!! i'm only 15 so don't tell anyone or they might not think of me very much! LOL! k, talk to you soon!!!

~~[Name deleted to protect the innocent. The very innocent]"
If this were on the Daily Show, this is the part where Jon Stewart looks at the camera with a deadpan stare and lets you write your own punchline. I'm pretty sure I would get arrested if this 15 year old placed any information in my lap. Needless to say, I have decided against this hiring. We have enough teen angst as it is. Anyways, see you in the next future.