Monday, January 09, 2006

Press Conference - 1/9/05

Alright, let's get going with this, I don't have all day. I need to do some relaxing later on. OK, let's start with you,

"Hi there, Alex Miller with the Oregonian. Why is your Jelly Belly picture so grainy?"
That's a complicated issue, Alex. You need to ask yourself this: is it the picture that's grainy or are the jelly beans themselves grainy? The answer may surprise you. Yes, in back there...

"OK, does this site have any real focus or is it just a spewing ground for wastes of time?"
Yes.

"You're a student at Notre Dame. Does this mean that the content on this site is pre-approved by the Vatican?"
Oh totally. Every morning I pick up the phone and say "Give me the Vatican!" And then the guy on the other end says "If you want it, come and get it!" As of yet, I still do not got it. Yeah, you with the Uzi...

"Much speculation has been made about your rumored addiction to Coca-Cola. Have you sought treatment or made any progress in your recovery?"
Absolutely. Just the other day I took a Coke from the fridge when I really wanted 2 Cokes. Uh yes, Alex from the Oregonian again...

"No seriously, why is that Jelly Belly picture grainy?"
It's really a Magic Eye.