Sunday, May 27, 2007

Answers to Questions of the Week

In response to the questions of the week:

jtg asks: Where did the name "Caught on the Bound" come from?

My great-grandfather, Edward P. Curran owned and edited a small-town Nebraska newspaper, which he then sold to my grandfather who continued in the same capacity. During this time, my great-grandfather penned a popular weekly column entitled "Caught on the Bound." I used, with approval from some older family members, the title of the column for my blog to continue the spirit and tradition of the original.

I try to make this blog an entertaining/informative site rather than a strict record of my personal life.

Mike asks: Is that the Riddler?

In the previous post for question of the week, yes. I was intrigued by the way he apparently walks around with these giant question marks in his hands. How does he get the dot part to float?

minus the sunshine band asks: What's your problem?

Internet access for the most part, with a little bit of free time.

Send in your questions! Use the comments below to ask one!