Friday, April 28, 2006

I Rule the School

Welcome to the continuing reign of Lonestar. You must ignore Kevin's thought crimes. Here's my impression of one of Kevin's stupid posts:

Coca-Cola! It is so common! Did you know that it has been a round for a long time? Here are some images I stole from Wikipedia! I will now regurgitate another bit of pop culture history and disguise it as authentic journalism by including stupid comments in between like, "If it's bubbles they were looking for, they should have looked at the one they were standing on when they decided to make Coke II!"

As you can see, Kevin is a fraud. That's why I have been restored to glory through this site. Thank you to all who have supported my reign as Supreme Chancellor, er, webmaster of CotB. And you're absolutely right. I am too cute to have sinister intentions. I am too cute to have sinister intentions. I am too cute to have sinister intentions.